Predictive Innovation: Core Skills
Predictive Innovation®: Core Skills covers all of the parts needed to start applying Predictive Innovation®:
- You will find solutions to seemingly impossible problems
- You will create higher value products & services in less time
- Expand your markets
- Reduce operating your costs
Who's reading it?
Amy Cosper, Editor of Entrepreneur Magazine says:
— Amy Cosper (@AmyCCosper) January 20, 2016
— Mark Proffitt (@MarkProffitt) January 29, 2015
Core Skills is an information packed practical how-to manual that doesn't ignore important theory.
No fluff, its serious science written in clear & easy to read language so it is accessible to everyone including non-native English speakers.
Each of the 23 chapters covers a powerful tool that you could build a career on.
Step-by-step instructions guide you through applying powerful skills.
Every time you read it you will learn something new. It contains:
- 125 photos and graphics
- over 100 examples on a wide range of topics
- 7 challenging exercises
PDF eBook download with text-to-speech enabled. Install on any device.
1 year Instant access to online book. Complete with instant updates & revisions.
7 Interactive Quizzes
Templates & wall charts
|Included||eBook only||Core Skills Membership|
|PDF eBook download with text-to-speech enabled. Install on any device.|
|1 year Instant access to online book. Complete with instant updates & revisions.|
|Membership in the Predictive Innovation Slack community.|
|7 Interactive Quizzes|
|Templates & wall charts|
- Valuable sources of inspiration and insights
- Why you need Predictive Innovation
- 6 Questions you must answer to successfully innovate
- Thinking Systems & Doing Systems
- What is Innovation
- Functional Distinctions, Multidimensional Thinking, Time, Logic, Units of Measure
- Dimensions of Predictive Innovation
- Actors, Desires, Scenarios, Alternatives, Outcomes, Elements
- Basics of Predictive Innovation
- 15 Types used to describe anything
- What you want vs. how to get it
- Converting Desires into Outcomes
- Making the fuzzy front-end clear with objective definitions
- Components, Functions, and Outcomes
- Making desires reality
- Primary Elements
- Breaking things down to better understand and describe them
- 7 parts of an Outcome
- Multiplying Alternatives
- Seeing the complete idea space
- Universal User Process
- More areas of innovation
- Problem Solving
- Super fast technique to solve seemingly impossible problems
- Example: Learning a Skill
- Example: Bicycle
- True size of the idea space
- Innovation Quotient
- Measuring the value of ideas
- Seeing the future rather than following the past trends